• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#201 HMIB

HMIB
  • Silver Sponsor Silver Sponsor
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:07 PM

Just got my small HTS in polymer and it fits me great!  I started out with a regular HTS, but it is slightly large for me although I shoot it more accurately than my other three SS.  Within 10 shots I was hitting a golf ball at 7 meters with my new small HTS.  Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Hayes for a great product.

Kind regards and Happy Thanksgiving,

Felix

Edited by HMIB, 17 November 2014 - 05:13 PM.

#202 Nobodo

Nobodo

Nobo of Do, aka Nob of Odo. Not affiliated with No of Bodo.

• +Member
  • 310 posts
  • LocationDouglas County, CO, USA

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:10 PM

Felix, can you give the size of your hand from the end of your middle finger straight down to the first fold of your wrist (palm side)?

No, that's not part of a cosmo magazine sex poll, just wondering the right size of hts for myself.

Also how far (to what knuckle) do you wrap your thumb and index around for the best comfort level?

Again, that question is about the hts, and totally unrelated to any possible "That's what she said" interpretation.

Within 10 shots I was hitting a golf ball at 7 meters with my new small HTS.

Excellent! :)

#203 HMIB

HMIB
  • Silver Sponsor Silver Sponsor
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:57 PM

Hi Noboda,

7.5" from the tip of my middle finger to the first fold on my wrist.  Palm = 4.25"; index finger = 3.25".

Starting from the tip of fingers:

Thumb, first joint; not a total pinch grip, but bracing against the first joint.

Index finger, second joint like a pinch grip

The small polymer HTS is 3/4" thick while the regular HTS is 1".  The small HTS is about .2" narrower in between the index finger and thumb cut out.  This, combined with the 1/4" thinner slingshot allows me to pull stronger bands,

I am really happy with both my HTS and small polymer HTS.  I have a medium Seal Sniper in poly, which felt even larger than the HTS. After receiving my small HTS - I had the courage to modify the Seal Sniper to match the Index finger - thumb width of the small HTS.  The Seal Sniper is now much more comfortable for me.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Felix

--Click to Remove Ads--