3 replies to this topic

#1 Zachary Fowler

Zachary Fowler

100 Post Club

• Registered
  • 106 posts
  • Locationmaine

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:08 AM

Hear we go again but the rules have changed its family partner groups this time. Its back in Vancouver island again and looks to be interesting with this new dynamics. I like the idea. It will provide a good comparison to Measure the first three season against. I personally think the hardest part is missing my family while i am gone but the alone factor is not what drives the persons ability to survive the longest. So I'm thinking it will actually be harder for 2 people to survive longer then on under the circumstances. Not to mention it can be hard to work together when you are tired and hungry. I don't know about you but i wouldn't last a week with my brother. What do you guys think?

#2 mattwalt

mattwalt

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 827 posts
  • LocationStratford Upon Avon

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:36 PM

Thats an interesting idea - would be keen to see how that would play out - esp. if two strong willed people are 'stuck' together in that sort of scenario... 

#3 SamuraiSamoht

SamuraiSamoht

500 Post Club

• Registered
  • 732 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:30 PM

Looks like its going to be interesting! I like that they are changing things up a bit. :) I think you're right about it being potentially harder considering the conflict that will likely ensue, but it may also be a big benefit in other ways. Loneliness might be just a little bit easier to deal with when you have another human nearby. Really looking forward to seeing who pulls together and functions well as a unit.

#4 Zachary Fowler

Zachary Fowler

100 Post Club

• Registered
  • 106 posts
  • Locationmaine

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:25 PM

Jami and i's reaction to season 4 episode 1 Still liking the show should be a good season.

Edited by Zachary Fowler, 19 June 2017 - 05:28 PM.

--Click to Remove Ads--