7 replies to this topic

#1 gabeb

gabeb

250 Post Club

• Registered
  • 362 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:53 AM

Where we fish the doves are everywhere eating corn for chicken that live close by. I took a shot with my revolution missed and missed about 8 others. He flew way up so I took out my hrs **** and hit him and ended up using my revolution to finish. Shot hit the breast and went out the lungs, it was a young dove just growing up and that isn't fun, but sure will be tasty, breast bone didn't even cover the back of the breast meatec04cd45721b18bad97ed148c61db110.jpg

#2 Ibojoe

Ibojoe

1000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 1,827 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:25 AM

That's a tasty meal right there

#3 ryanpaul

ryanpaul

250 Post Club

• Registered
  • 272 posts
  • Locationnew mexico usa

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:53 PM

Where we fish the doves are everywhere eating corn for chicken that live close by. I took a shot with my revolution missed and missed about 8 others. He flew way up so I took out my hrs **** and hit him and ended up using my revolution to finish. Shot hit the breast and went out the lungs, it was a young dove just growing up and that isn't fun, but sure will be tasty, breast bone didn't even cover the back of the breast meatec04cd45721b18bad97ed148c61db110.jpg

tasty! what size bands do you have there? thanks.

#4 gabeb

gabeb

250 Post Club

• Registered
  • 362 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:49 AM

tasty! what size bands do you have there? thanks.
20-16 mm simpleshot black latex, thanks

#5 AnthonyRome

AnthonyRome
  • Registered
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:46 AM

Where we fish the doves are everywhere eating corn for chicken that live close by. I took a shot with my revolution missed and missed about 8 others. Recerntly replaced my string with a bowtech prodigy string from proline.  He flew way up so I took out my hrs **** and hit him and ended up using my revolution to finish. Shot hit the breast and went out the lungs, it was a young dove just growing up and that isn't fun, but sure will be tasty, breast bone didn't even cover the back of the breast meat

Nice shot. That will be tasty.

#6 honorary pie

honorary pie

not really a pie.

• Registered
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:55 AM

hahahahhaha, pest bird. dude, you make me laugh...

#7 pult421

pult421

1000 Post Club

• Moderators Moderators
  • 1,309 posts
  • Locationnew york city

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:27 PM

hahahahhaha, pest bird. dude, you make me laugh...

he ate a chickens corn lol

#8 honorary pie

honorary pie

not really a pie.

• Registered
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:50 PM

I just had pest cow for dinner.

--Click to Remove Ads--