#1 Tex-Shooter

Tex-Shooter

4000+ Post Club

• Vendors Supporting Vendor
  • 4,194 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:26 AM

POPULAR

Note you must be logged in to see images. Not a member yet, why not!
I sell time proven very high quality products made in the USA at very reasonable prices. And remember
I only sell to USA addresses and the shipping is Always Free on orders over $12. Note my quantity limits below.

Slingshot Supply Prices, USA Sales only

Saunders Hawk kit (out of stock - will be awhile before they will be back)

New - Frame, Red gems, HD rubber grip, LB2000* band set & instructions --                 $20 each -- *(Saunders Patented bands)

Latex Sheet (inches)

10 1/2 x 16 x .030 ----------------------------------------------- $6.00 each

Flat Pouches

Small -- $0.40  Standard -- $0.50  Large -- $0.60

Latex Flat Tapered Bands (inches)

7/16 x 11/16 x 10 1/2 x .030 ---------------------------------- 55 cents each

1/2 x 3/4 x 10 1/2 x .030--------------------------------------- 60 cents each

9/16 x 7/8 x 10 1/2 x .030 ------------------------------------- 70 cents each

Latex Flat Tapered Band Assemblies

Complete With formed Leather pouch Attached

Light (1 bands per side - 9 pound pull) ---------------------- $3.00 each

*Field (2 bands per side - 13 pound pull) ------------------- $3.70 each

*Express (2 bands per side - 16 pound pull) ---------------- $4.00 each

**LB2000 (Special double Black Latex– 14 pound pull) - $5.00 each

Approximant pull weight at 30 inch draw. –Band sets made with agreement

with Saunders Archery. *Patent # 5230323 ** Patent # 7827077

Max. bands per order in any 30 day period 36 or Maximum sets are 9

All prices include shipping – Min. order $12.00

Prices or rules may change without notice

Note: Texas Buyers must add 8.25 % sales tax (point of origin)

Note: No Overseas sales, only USA

Bill Herriman

707 Cardinal Drive

Kerrville, Texas 78028-2906

Phone 830-895-4733 - Email -  nherriman@windstream.net - 

I accept Checks, Money orders and PayPal

Keep bands in a cool dark place when not using

Slingshot Supply Prices, USA Sales

Attached Thumbnails

• 1 Latex_Sheet.jpg
  • Hawk Kit.JPG
  • 1 Grip.JPG
  • 1 Express Ass'y.JPG

Edited by Tex-Shooter, Yesterday, 08:16 AM.

#2 Tex-Shooter

Tex-Shooter

4000+ Post Club

• 4,194 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:44 AM

Slingshot band set limits.

When I started shooting again in 1998 there were no flat band slingshots on the market and no suppliers of flat band material and I was using 107 rubber bands. Ivan Glen introduced me to using tourniquet bands for power bands and Blue Skeen introduced me to double bands. When I was a kid an old black man showed me how to tie an over the top style shooter also that was the style that Blue was using. Blue was using a double formed pouch at the time also. I ask blue if I could introduce the major slingshot companies to double flat bands and the formed pouch. I wrote to all the major companies and offer to show them (for my travel expense only) a better way to make slingshots, but only Saunders responded to me. In 2001 I introduced Saunders Archery, to flat band slingshots and showed him how much more power could be achieved with them. He then started designing a new flat band slingshot and also gave him the Hygenic name. Then in 2003 I contacted Hygenic about buying pure latex .030 sheets. I found out what the minimum order was and could not use that much, so I started selling latex and bands. Then in 2004 I started selling band sets with a formed pouch. I started just so I could have the best product myself, but as time went on I sold more and more. I was retired, living on social security and needed a little extra cash so that did not bother me. Today I am actually selling more that I want too and my arthritic hands are paying the price. That is why that I have put a limit on how many bands any one customer can buy in any one month. At this date in time 9 band assemblies per customer per month or 36 Bands and are subject to change. There are several large companies, that any one of, would take my entire production if I would sell more than that limit to. I just want to be a service to the end shooter only. So please do not order more than 9 assemblies or 36 bands in any month. I am just one individual and can only tie so many. I know that raising my price would slow things down, but I want to keep my price down for the end shooter. There are other supplier choices out there now for larger Quanities! Thanks for your help in this. – Tex-Shooter

Edited by Tex-Shooter, 21 November 2011 - 09:45 AM.

#3 Tex-Shooter

Tex-Shooter

4000+ Post Club

• 4,194 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:04 AM

Quality Control corner!

Attached Thumbnails

• quality control.JPG

#4 Tex-Shooter

Tex-Shooter

4000+ Post Club

• 4,194 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:58 PM

Here is some info for my prospective die cut flat pouch buyers. I buy leather in a thickness for 10, 13 and 16 pound pull band sets. I am now using only non waterproof boot leather. I know that some of my previous buyers have made heavier band sets with by boot leather pouches and I have not had any bad feed back, but be aware that my heaviest pouch leather is bought with the idea that it will go on 16 pound band sets. Also if you are making up light band sets 9 to 11 pound, I have flat pouches in two leathers for those. One is the lighter boot leather and the other is Orange brand saddle lining. The Orange brand saddle lining has the appearance of suede, but is semi-waterproof and is strong for it very light weight. If you mention what weight pull band sets (10, 13, or 16 pound) that you are making up I will attempt to furnish pouches in a weight that will work for best for that weight. All of my die cut flat pouches are 32/32 by 2 3/4 inches (24.6mm by 63.5 mm). Also Flat pouches are the one item in my price list that I sell in quantity and give a price break on in larger quantities (over 50). -- Tex

Attached Thumbnails

• Flat Pouch.JPG

Edited by Tex-Shooter, 01 August 2012 - 09:42 AM.

#5 Tex-Shooter

Tex-Shooter

4000+ Post Club

• 4,194 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:56 AM

I was looking up the term "Mil Spec Latex" and noticed that the vender that I use now does not use that term. So that my customers know what they are buying from me I am including this link showing the specifications Shown by the vender that am currently buying from.
http://www.hygenic.com/rubber-sheeting-specs.aspx?mat=natural&prod=bulksheeting

#6 rdmiller3

rdmiller3
  • 30 posts
  • LocationMusekgo, Wisconsin US

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

Tex-Shooter,

How do you sell anything without giving any postal address, e-mail address or phone number?

And the links in your signature only lead back here to this thread and to a tying video on YouTube, not to a sales site nor to a channel.

Am I missing something?

#7 Wingshooter

Wingshooter

1000 Post Club

• Gold Sponsor Gold Sponsor
  • 1,927 posts
  • LocationNorth Las Vegas NV

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:45 AM

Tex-Shooter,

How do you sell anything without giving any postal address, e-mail address or phone number?

And the links in your signature only lead back here to this thread and to a tying video on YouTube, not to a sales site nor to a channel.

Am I missing something?

pm him
  • Tag likes this

#8 newconvert

newconvert

4000+ Post Club

• 5,252 posts
  • Locationdenver, co.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:42 AM

Tex-Shooter,

Am I missing something?

pm him

duhhhh :neener:

#9 Tex-Shooter

Tex-Shooter

4000+ Post Club

• 4,194 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:21 AM

I changed the way that I sell dipped latex tubing. See price sheet above!

Edited by Tex-Shooter, 02 March 2012 - 08:31 AM.

#10 JLS:Survival

JLS:Survival

500 Post Club

• Bronze Sponsor Bronze Sponsor
  • 714 posts
  • LocationCentral NY

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:28 AM

Tex, just wanted to get your recommendation on that dipped tubing, is it powerful, how long does it last? What do you think of it?

#11 Tex-Shooter

Tex-Shooter

4000+ Post Club

• 4,194 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:32 AM

I have already gotten several tubing orders and found a big flaw in the way that I proposed ordering. From now on when you order dipped tubing from me you will get it in random lengths none less than two feet. Just order the number of feet that that you want and you will get it just as it comes off the roll. All dipped tubing comes from the factory in random lengths with the exception of short custom length orders. -- Tex

#12 Tex-Shooter

Tex-Shooter

4000+ Post Club

• 4,194 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:25 AM

I have changed the way that I sell dipped tubing! see price sheet above. -- Tex

Edited by Tex-Shooter, 02 March 2012 - 08:27 AM.

#13 Knoll

Knoll

1000 Post Club

• 1,002 posts
  • LocationW of St Louis

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:52 AM

Current price sheet does not show $$$/ft for the latex tubing. Are you selling it by the foot?

#14 Wingshooter

Wingshooter

1000 Post Club

• 1,927 posts
  • LocationNorth Las Vegas NV

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:39 AM

Current price sheet does not show $$$/ft for the latex tubing. Are you selling it by the foot?

$18.00 for a 50 foot roll.

#15 Tex-Shooter

Tex-Shooter

4000+ Post Club

• 4,194 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

None left!

Edited by Tex-Shooter, Yesterday, 08:18 AM.

#16 Tex-Shooter

Tex-Shooter

4000+ Post Club

• 4,194 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:18 PM

If you think that storage might be a problem, you can use the box the the roll is shipped in if opened carefully. Here is a Ideal tin storage container for a fifty foot roll of my tubing that I got in a garage sale. By the way the roll shown is a full fifty foot roll. That is just the way it comes and I think that it is very nice. -- Tex

#17 newconvert

newconvert

4000+ Post Club

• 5,252 posts
  • Locationdenver, co.

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

Tex-Shooter,

Am I missing something?

yup its done through pm's

#18 catfish842

catfish842
  • 1 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:36 PM

just got my stuff tex thanks fixn to go do some shootin.

#19 JetBlack

JetBlack

500 Post Club

• 502 posts
  • Locationnv

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

what do you guys use to attach the bands? Will rubber bands work? Or do I need theraband gold strips or something? thanks

#20 JLS:Survival

JLS:Survival

500 Post Club

• 714 posts
  • LocationCentral NY

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

In m

what do you guys use to attach the bands? Will rubber bands work? Or do I need theraband gold strips or something? thanks

In my opinion i stick with the theraband strips, its holds much better, ive used rubber bands as ties and found under the pulling of the band it did not hold, i almost got a band in the face at full draw, I wont use rubber bands anymore

--Click to Remove Ads--