scout

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 123hohne

123hohne
  • 2 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:41 AM

hi guys was wondering if there was any where to purchase a scout in the uk,cheers mick.

#2 MikmaqWarrior

MikmaqWarrior

500 Post Club

• Registered
  • 692 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:17 AM

hi guys was wondering if there was any where to purchase a scout in the uk,cheers mick.

Simple-Shot have scouts on sale for $15 USD....they are considered defects because they don't have the Flippinout logo on them...Not sure if they have any left, but it would be worth it to check the website...

Sent from my B1-770 using Tapatalk

#3 123hohne

123hohne
  • 2 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:36 AM

cheers i'll give it a look.

#4 andypandy1

andypandy1
  • Registered
  • 36 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:55 AM

Simple-Shot have scouts on sale for $15 USD....they are considered defects because they don't have the Flippinout logo on them...Not sure if they have any left, but it would be worth it to check the website...

Thanks MikmaqWarrior would have never known if it wasnt for you, just purched mine for 15 bucks 2.77 shipping been wanting one foreverrrr

#5 SimpleShot

SimpleShot

500 Post Club

• Vendors Supporting Vendor
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:21 PM

We have a few available and the sale ends soon.

They are cosmetic defects and we drill out the logo so they can be easily identified, the logo is NOT the defect. They are 100% structurally sound but did not pass our standards for cosmetic perfection.

Check them out here: https://simple-shot....emished-scouts/

#6 mattwalt

mattwalt

250 Post Club

• Registered
  • 286 posts
  • LocationStratford Upon Avon

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:00 PM

Thats fab - pretty much covers the postage over to the UK. 

#7 mattwalt

mattwalt

250 Post Club

• Registered
  • 286 posts
  • LocationStratford Upon Avon

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:33 PM

Also Proshot does the Alloy ones - 

http://www.proshotca...shot-Simpleshot

http://www.proshotca...-Proshot-Milbro

#8 MikmaqWarrior

MikmaqWarrior

500 Post Club

• Registered
  • 692 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:32 PM

Thanks MikmaqWarrior would have never known if it wasnt for you, just purched mine for 15 bucks 2.77 shipping been wanting one foreverrrr
Glad to have helped....I love mine so much I ordered one of the defective ones....it is in transit as we speak.
i don't care if they have a cosmetic flaw...As long as they work/feel like a scout.
I hope you ordered flip-clips with it...I don't think they come with the $15 sale.... Flip-clips make a bandset swap almost effortless, compared to wrap and tie...

#9 Ibojoe

Ibojoe

1000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 1,331 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 21 March 2017 - 04:55 AM

I can't pass up a good sale either! It sucked me right in. I already have one and still can't wait for the new one to arrive!

--Click to Remove Ads--