• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Charliegreen

Charliegreen
  • Registered
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSouth uk

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:23 AM

Hi all I've got a 12 shot lead mould here from bells of Hythe 16mm works well is a handy piece of kit would rather trade than sell if I'm honest I mainly use milbro slings but try me if you have anything in mind cheers 👍🏻

#2 RatSlucker

RatSlucker

100 Post Club

• Registered
  • 228 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:17 AM

I need a lead mold but idk what to trade with:

#3 juanmi

juanmi
  • Registered
  • 13 posts
  • Locationvalladolid

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:18 AM

Could you post a picture of the mold?

#4 Charliegreen

Charliegreen
  • Registered
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSouth uk

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:39 AM

I'll be honest posting pictures is abit of a pain for me google it though and you will find plenty of pictures. I'm after a good knife as a gift for someone wouldn't mind a swap for one.

#5 brucered

brucered

1000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 1,323 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:34 AM

Posting pics isn't that difficult, you showed off a dead bird the other day, so it can be done.

It shows the item so they can see condition, but also somewhat reassures the buyer you actually have it. I sometimes go so far as to make sure they have their screen name and date in the photo (some sites make this a rule).

I'd never buy a product from an individual member if they weren't willing to upload a picture, especially if they weren't an established member.

Edited by brucered, 29 March 2017 - 08:50 AM.

#6 Charliegreen

Charliegreen
  • Registered
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSouth uk

Posted 29 March 2017 - 08:53 AM

Posting pics isn't that difficult, you showed off a dead bird the other day, so it can be done.

It shows the item but also somewhat reassures the buyer you actually have it. I sometimes go so far as to make sure they have their screen name and date in the photo (some sites male this a rule).

I'd never buy a product from an individual member if they weren't willing to upload a picture, especially if they weren't an established member.

First things first I upload images from photobucket. Anyone using it on there phone will tell you it is a pain in the *** uploading pictures.

Secondly that was more putting up a pic of the catty as asked rather than showing off. That picture was already on my photobucket so was easy enough to put up.I've taken some good numbers of game with square elastic and round pebbles I could've put those up to show off if I felt the need.

Anyone who's interested in the mould is more than welcome to pm me and I'll send pics by email or Whatsapp. If th is is against forum rules or members arnt happy with this please feel free to have the post removed. All the very best.

#7 juanmi

juanmi
  • Registered
  • 13 posts
  • Locationvalladolid

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:31 AM

can you send me the pics in a pm ?? I need to see the object to see what it is I want

#8 RatSlucker

RatSlucker

100 Post Club

• Registered
  • 228 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:12 AM

Is it still available? PM me if so.

--Click to Remove Ads--