Slingshot of the Month Nominations March 2017!
- Voting for this month is for slingshots posted in the previous month. E.g., Jan's comp is based on slingshots posted in December.
- Only slingshots that are posted on www.slingshotforum.com are eligible for nomination. The post can have been made by the maker or the recipient of the frame.
- You may nominate a slingshot from any registered member. This includes vendors and moderators.
- You must be a registered, validated member to nominate.
- Nominations must include at least one picture and a link to the original post.
- You may not nominate yourself.
- Only one nomination per member.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be announced during the fourth week.
- People may win consecutive months.
- Winners will receive bragging rights and the exalted reputation that comes with such an achievement!
- The previous rule about requiring a banded photograph has been removed due to a member's demonstration that a pickle can be banded and successfully used as a slingshot.