Hey guys. This is a slingbow I started last summer. When I started this one, I didn't have my own drill press or the forstner bits I use now and screwed the main hole for arrows to pass through up by cutting it crooked. :/ This is purely an aesthetic defect though, as the slingbow works perfectly anyway. So, about a week ago, I decided to finish this one. It was mostly there already. I just had to sand it and finish it. I'm actually impressed with how well it turned out despite the mistake. Its even got a home waiting for it in Texas. Thanks for looking!
Edited by Drew_Bilbrey, 15 February 2017 - 11:51 PM.