Slingshots Forum banner

4 Bill Hay's Pocket Predator Sling Shots Give Away

5K views 78 replies 51 participants last post by  CanH8r 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Wood Orange Art Flooring Hardwood

Organism Font Basic pump Sandal Art

Good Day Forum,

I will be doing a give away in the coming weeks. I will be giving away (all together as one give away) the following Bill Hay's Pocket Predator Sling Shots:

1. One Tube Master Sniper, G10.
2. One Ergo, G10.

3. One Seal Sniper, G10.

4. One Custom Scorpion (LEATHER) and winner of slingshot of the month a couple years ago.

To be eligible, must have minimum of 500 posts.

Just post to this thread; "I'm In."

I will draw a name out of the hat of all replies who are eligible, and then pm the winner for address to ship to.

The deadline will be January 1, 2017.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
To CornDawg,

Please don't presume to associate this give away with any previous threads, as that is not the case. I have been planning on doing this for a long time. I cannot shoot these sling shots anymore, they are too big, and I no longer use that kind of grip. I have to use a hammer grip. I am older, and those just do not fit. Now, I could hang on to them, as collector's pieces, but I want them to be used! I could sell them, but I'm not into that. I would rather give them away!

So, for anyone thinking this give away is correlated with the Perks and Bill's business, please squash them now. Thank you.

#9 ·
To Pride Products,

Please read eligibility requirements; minimum of 500 posts. Thanks.

#14 ·
To Pride Products,

Please read eligibility requirements; minimum of 500 posts. Thanks.
Apologies I've been on here so long I thought I must have had that may posts
Sorry about that

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
I think if I stay active I can get to the 500 mark it'd kill me to know I didn't get a chance to win these beauties, very generous on you behalf as I'm sure the would sell within hours of you putting them up, fair play to you pilgrim :)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

#19 ·
Gorgeous fork! I'm in.

#26 ·
To Alfie Mania, bkcooler and Goosengrimm: Please read eligibility requirements: minimum of 500 posts!!! Anyone who does not have at least 500 posts when I draw from the hat on January 1st will not be considered. Thanks.

Reactions: brucered
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.