#1 Bill Hays

Bill Hays

3000 Post Club

• Vendors Supporting Vendor
  • 3,152 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 March 2016 - 07:27 PM

POPULAR

Okay Guys and Gals... we've been sitting on this for a little over a week...

We have been contacted by our mold making company and they are ready to start on our molds... They should be all finished in at the most 6 weeks... would be faster but we have a lot of molds and some are fairly complex.
But anyway, we're going to use a crowd funding site to take preliminary orders and try to recoup some of the over $100,000 we've invested in this project already... and since it's tax season... and we do owe... we just want a little breathing room.
So if you're wanting one of the new models the quickest way possible, in time for the spring and early summer shooting season, then helping us out a little will be the best way to assure you get yours as soon as possible!

Below is the IndieGoGo link to our campaign:

http://igg.me/at/poc...redator/7049584

As for colors and choosing them and so forth... IndieGoGo is supposed to send us a list of all that needs to go out and to whom at the end... At that time we'll ask what colors you want and anything else that might be applicable.

The USPS has dramatically increased postal rates to overseas customers... for example a padded envelope sent first class now costs $22... We contacted our post office about a less expensive way and they came back with something is in "the works".... I don't know what, or how much it will cost, so for the worldwide option on the perks, I just have no idea of what to put for the bigger lots... that's why the worldwide option exists only for the 7 smaller lots.

If a person were to buy two or more perks then the shipping will be doubled on the way it's figured on that website.... if would be advisable to just email Daranda at PocketPredator@aol.com and just tell her what all you want and she'll just do an invoice with the correct shipping.

Be sure and check out the video, as it says a LOT more than I can right here!

Thanks in advance for you support... we really could use it!

If there's any questions just ask below and I'll get to it real soon...

Edited by Bill Hays, 06 March 2016 - 12:09 PM.

#2 Beanflip

Beanflip

Bean it!

• Moderators Moderators
  • 3,806 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 03 March 2016 - 07:40 PM

Video is set to private.

#3 treefork

treefork

Focus

• +Member
  • 18,499 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 March 2016 - 08:41 PM

I'm in for Perk # 9 . How and when does one specify the colors for each slingshot in the Perk package ? 

Edited by treefork, 03 March 2016 - 08:42 PM.

#4 SamuraiSamoht

SamuraiSamoht

500 Post Club

• Registered
  • 678 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 03 March 2016 - 08:54 PM

Looks like some amazing stuff Bill! The video is set to private however and cannot be viewed at this time. Can't wait to see it.

#5 Byudzai

Byudzai

1000 Post Club

• Moderators Moderators
  • 1,373 posts
  • LocationSt Louis

Posted 03 March 2016 - 08:55 PM

Extremely cool Bill!  I knew making molds was expensive but that's INSANE!!! Must feel great to look forward to all the hours not spent sawing and sanding!  At least.... I'm sure your wife approves!

#6 pult421

pult421

1000 Post Club

• Moderators Moderators
  • 1,263 posts
  • Locationnew york city

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:59 PM

Thats sick. Every contribution gets you something great.

#7 SamuraiSamoht

SamuraiSamoht

500 Post Club

• Registered
  • 678 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:05 AM

I went for Perk # 6. I too would like to know more about how we are to specify the colour and hand selection.

#8 slingshooterPT

slingshooterPT

pull,aim,shoot... another one for th pot!!

• Registered
  • 645 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:57 AM

I cant see the video :(

#9 Bill Hays

Bill Hays

3000 Post Club

• Vendors Supporting Vendor
  • 3,152 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 March 2016 - 10:03 AM

The video should be working properly now.

Also, as for colors and choosing them and so forth... IndieGoGo is supposed to send us a list of all that needs to go out and to whom at the end... At that time we'll ask what colors you want and anything else that might be applicable.

Thanks again Guys, it really is appreciated!

#10 Tag

Tag

3000 Post Club

• Silver Sponsor Silver Sponsor
  • 3,493 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:34 PM

Very informative video!!!!!

#11 StretchandEat

StretchandEat

1000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 1,224 posts
  • LocationMississippi USA

Posted 04 March 2016 - 01:27 PM

How do you choose the slingshot you want and color ( when it's an either or option ) ?.. maybe if I slowed down (excited ) and read the above post I could have found out my answer with out asking

Edited by StretchandEat, 04 March 2016 - 01:31 PM.

#12 monkeyboab

monkeyboab

250 Post Club

• Registered
  • 335 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:53 PM

Some great looking products Bill look forward to seeing them available  :)

• Tag likes this

#13 Njones

Njones

250 Post Club

• Registered
  • 340 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 04 March 2016 - 06:04 PM

This is what I've been waiting for for so long now. You are doing great things. I can't wait.

#14 alfshooter

alfshooter

3000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 3,093 posts
  • LocationEl Escorial -- Madrid

Posted 04 March 2016 - 06:04 PM

:bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:  :bowdown:

#15 Henry the Hermit

Henry the Hermit

Geezer Gang

• Moderators Moderators
  • 4,554 posts
  • LocationGeneva, Texas / Panama

Posted 04 March 2016 - 06:24 PM

This is going to be a very exciting year for slingshot enthusiasts. I have to count my pennies, now.

#16 treefork

treefork

Focus

• +Member
  • 18,499 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 March 2016 - 08:14 AM

The way I see it Bill is doing a great service making this offer . I chose Perk # 9 . I will be receiving all 7 slingshots along with all the other innovative products . That is going to be less than $20 a slingshot for the some of the best shooters in the world ! The aluminium SERE goes for over 100 bucks alone and this polycarb model is every bit as good if not better . Not to mention the Scorpion ,Tac Hammer and Side Shooter I'm also after . I'm looking forward to the other products also . I have them all coming !

I joined a chain of health clubs under similar circumstances and never regretted it . By putting up one years membership before the club opened locked me into a extremely low membership rate for life ! That decision saved me thousands of dollars to date ! I feel like this opportunity is similar to that .Pay upfront now and save money in the long run .  :twocents:

#17 brucered

brucered

1000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 March 2016 - 09:14 AM

@treefork. When you break it down like that it makes it hard to resist.  It's a great opportunity to add an entire line and variety of slingshots, all at once without breaking the bank.

It should be noted though, that perk level only ships to the USA. Same as the $100 level.  I also see no way to get 2 perks without paying 2 shipping charges.

If I end up going that route, I'd just ship to the border parcel service I use. 

Edited by brucered, 05 March 2016 - 09:53 AM.

#18 RyanL

RyanL

100 Post Club

• Registered
  • 226 posts
  • LocationDUBUQUE, IOWA

Posted 05 March 2016 - 10:25 AM

Treefork must be in sales!  I am and that's the exact pitch I'd use.  Heck, it's the pitch I made to my wife.  I told her no more slingshots after buying a new compound bow last month....now Bill goes and does this.  She's my hardest sale but I have a good feeling I'll be participating in this.  Probably at a lower level though.  Take what I can get.

Congrats and good luck moving to the next level Bill.  Like Henry said, this is going to be a great year for slingshots and I'm so excited to be witnessing it. 

EDIT:  Checking off a wishlist item. Whoo hoo!  :panic: 

Edited by RyanJL, 05 March 2016 - 11:09 AM.

#19 sidehacker

sidehacker
  • Registered
  • 20 posts
  • Locationcentral IL

Posted 05 March 2016 - 11:15 AM

I'm in, perk #9 for me. Good luck, Bill.

• Tag likes this

#20 StretchandEat

StretchandEat

1000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 1,224 posts
  • LocationMississippi USA

Posted 05 March 2016 - 12:07 PM

For some reason I can hear the video but not watch it

--Click to Remove Ads--