Close
--Click to Remove Ads--
Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Btoon Band Jigs for Sale Again! (now with 18" jigs)

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#41 devilDev

devilDev
  • Registered
  • 50 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:42 AM

PM sent

#42 Susi

Susi

500 Post Club

• 660 posts
  • LocationThe splendor of the high Andes of southern Ecuador, 9,000ft elev

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:27 PM

Nice invention alright. Thanx! And thanks Charles for the referral...I PM'd him to ask where can I find a video about band cutting jigs...he sent a list of videos, yours was one of them (and the best video at that!!)
chuck

#43 Can-Opener

Can-Opener

3000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 3,062 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:46 PM

POPULAR

I got my jig very quickly. Thank you very much Brandon :) I like the jig. It is very helpful for cutting bands. I added some simple stick on tape measures pieces so I do not have to mark my bands just lay the jig in place with the marks on the rulers. So quick and easy   :) I think this is a great little jig!  :)

IMG_0600.JPG

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

#44 GrayWolf

GrayWolf

2000 Post Club

• Silver Sponsor Silver Sponsor
  • 2,547 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:02 PM

C-O  what a great idea.  Might make cutting tapers a lot easier.

#45 Can-Opener

Can-Opener

3000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 3,062 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:05 PM

C-O  what a great idea.  Might make cutting tapers a lot easier.

I just tried it out with tapers and it is awesome  :)  The jig keeps you from running away from the edge :)

#46 Btoon84

Btoon84

4000+ Post Club

• Vendors Supporting Vendor
  • 5,207 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:36 PM

Great idea Randy, I'll pick some O that tape up. I dig it dude. Thanks for the great review, I knew you'd like it! ;)

#47 leon13

leon13

4000+ Post Club

• Registered
  • 4,056 posts
  • LocationHamburg

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:01 AM

Hi Brandon CO's idea might be the update for the laser cutter next time that is such a good working idea I have one of those regular rulers you find for sewing and it's a big help in my shop
And if you will do so I take on with cm

#48 eggy22

eggy22

500 Post Club

• Registered
  • 707 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:57 AM

Looking forward to receiving mine .

#49 devilDev

devilDev
  • Registered
  • 50 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:24 AM

Mine arrived here in England this morning :) I sent my PM on the 15th of this month.
The packaging protected the jig great !
Thank you very much Btoon84.

#50 Btoon84

Btoon84

4000+ Post Club

• Vendors Supporting Vendor
  • 5,207 posts
  • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:11 AM

That's fast shipping devilDev WOW! Glad you got it safely :) Enjoy and thanks dude!

#51 eggy22

eggy22

500 Post Club

• Registered
  • 707 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:47 AM

Many Thanks Btoon84 .

I also ordered on the 15th  and its arrived today  in the Uk .......  looking forward to trying this out tonight .

Top Man , super speedy service .

Nick

#52 bigdh2000

bigdh2000

500 Post Club

• Moderators Moderators
  • 527 posts
  • LocationCanton, Georgia, USA

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:11 AM

Btoon,

Any chance of getting a slightly different size? The one you sell is great for the home base banding table and gets well used on mine. Any chance of something shorter for on the road? While I try to cut all the bands I think I might need, you always end up wanting to change something while you are out getting in trouble shooting and invariably need your mobile band cutting and wrapping jig. My road-warrior setup could use a 12" jig with a 10" band groove length. Just curious if something like that might be both possible and reasonable.

#53 JonM

JonM

2000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 2,175 posts
  • LocationAitkin,Mn

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:45 AM

It's just a thought, but you might want to check into a breakdown shotgun case. You could in theory keep your slingshots & supplies including any jig(s) you need while on the road. I use one for my ice fishing rods. 

#54 Just An Old Kid

Just An Old Kid
  • Registered
  • 74 posts
  • LocationRichmond, Virginia

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:16 PM

Hey Brandon,

Just sent a PM for an order.

Randy

#55 Lee Silva

Lee Silva

1000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 1,194 posts
  • Locationca

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:51 AM

Can't say enough about this.... I'm using this jig to cut

Band sets

leather

fabric

craft paper......

I think you've most likely void your warranty!!! :neener:

#56 Lee Silva

Lee Silva

1000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 1,194 posts
  • Locationca

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:58 AM

Toonsis, I too have needs for one of these wonderful C-Thru Guide Rules...... Only smidgen longer,yes? You please tell me when, no?

Cheeeeese!   :D

Edited by Lee Silva, 09 April 2015 - 03:56 AM.

#57 GrayWolf

GrayWolf

2000 Post Club

• Silver Sponsor Silver Sponsor
  • 2,547 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:11 PM

Toonsis, I too have needs for one of these wonderful C-Thru Giude Rules...... Only smidgen longer,yes? You please tell me when, no?

Lee....would that be for a long draw????  Maybe if enough of us ask nicely (or is that nice Lee) we can talk him into the next size.  I have a standing order for one.

#58 Lee Silva

Lee Silva

1000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 1,194 posts
  • Locationca

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:27 PM

Toonsis, I too have needs for one of these wonderful C-Thru Giude Rules...... Only smidgen longer,yes? You please tell me when, no?

Lee....would that be for a long draw????  Maybe if enough of us ask nicely (or is that nice Lee) we can talk him into the next size.  I have a standing order for one.

Yessir! I think I may have already asked about em, myself.... Hmmmmm...What we ought to do is just send him a bunch of money, now, before he even starts production! That way he'll have to make em!!! My jewelry customers love this trick! Works very well....... Man, do I hate those jewelry customers..... So, maybe we ought to be good and wait.... 

#59 bigron

bigron

WHO???

• 4,272 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:46 PM

Yessir! I think I may have already asked about em, myself.... Hmmmmm...What we ought to do is just send him a bunch of money, now, before he even starts production! That way he'll have to make em!!! My jewelry customers love this trick! Works very well....... Man, do I hate those jewelry customers..... So, maybe we ought to be good and wait.... 

hate the jewelry customers huh now i know whats up :mad: you know i'm messing with you :stickpoke:  :P

Edited by bigron, 08 April 2015 - 09:33 PM.

#60 Lee Silva

Lee Silva

1000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 1,194 posts
  • Locationca

Posted 08 April 2015 - 11:50 PM

hate the jewelry customers huh now i know whats up :mad: you know i'm messing with you :stickpoke:  :P

Oh crap!!! :help:  Uhhhh, no, not you Ronney! Them other jewelry customers! You're an entirely different kind of pain in my A-double squiggly, altogether!!!

Gotta special order all materials in yards instead of inches,  gotta make several pounds of specialized "Shipyard" worthy tooling, Find and hire a skilled "Striker" (assistant hammer man works opposite side of anvil, typically wielding two handed sledge)....... Oh!! Make a dam box to ship said goodie in, ETC etc......

Nawww , my big n' sassy brother from some completely different mother.... I loves ewe!!!! :bonk:

--Click to Remove Ads--