Close
--Click to Remove Ads--
Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

THE Tubes vs. Flats Thread

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

Poll: Bands or tubes? (388 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you prefer on you slingshots, bands or tubes?

1. Bands (223 votes [60.76%])

Percentage of vote: 60.76%

2. Tubes (144 votes [39.24%])

Percentage of vote: 39.24%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#201 StretchandEat

StretchandEat

1000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 1,223 posts
  • LocationMississippi USA

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:34 AM

All I've shot is flats &tubes.. I still shoot both depends on what shooter I'm using.. I tried chains before but I guess the cheap 32's from Walmart weren't the best ones.. or I did something wrong.. they didn't last very long and didn't seem to have much punch.. though some people love them.. I mostly use tbg tapered.. though I'm loving the latex that came on my flip in out slingshots.. probably gonna get a sheet of that next..

#202 oldmiser

oldmiser

OldMiser

• +Member
  • 3,381 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:32 PM

All I've shot is flats &tubes.. I still shoot both depends on what shooter I'm using.. I tried chains before but I guess the cheap 32's from Walmart weren't the best ones.. or I did something wrong.. they didn't last very long and didn't seem to have much punch.. though some people love them.. I mostly use tbg tapered.. though I'm loving the latex that came on my flip in out slingshots.. probably gonna get a sheet of that next..

Use #64 chained....like 3 ..2..1..per side...or 2..2..2.. per side...Now your talking some power here...for your emerg use  when you run out of tbg..

OM

#203 StretchandEat

StretchandEat

1000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 04:47 AM

Use #64 chained....like 3 ..2..1..per side...or 2..2..2.. per side...Now your talking some power here...for your emerg use when you run out of tbg..
OM

#204 StretchandEat

StretchandEat

1000 Post Club

• Registered
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 09:50 AM

Use #64 chained....like 3 ..2..1..per side...or 2..2..2.. per side...Now your talking some power here...for your emerg use when you run out of tbg..
OM
what brand 64's?

#205 Zachary Fowler

Zachary Fowler
  • Registered
  • 81 posts
  • Locationmaine

Posted 06 April 2016 - 05:41 AM

Both flat bands for most every day but i love my 1745 tubes set up with a 60 inch draw.

--Click to Remove Ads--