14 replies to this topic

#1 stej

stej

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 819 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:17 AM

Recently I bought Dankung Panther (see Panther at http://www.dankung.c...rave-p-437.html ). It's precisely made shooter and also can be banded very strong bands. Anyway, I would like better something like Dankung Agile Toucan (see http://www.dankung.c...shot-p-395.html ) or maybe Marlin as it looks similar to Toucan (see http://www.dankung.c...hods-p-733.html )

Is there anyone who would like to trade Toucan (or Marlin) for my Panther?

Edit: bad title.. should have been "Dankung Panther for Agile Toucan".. :)

Attached Thumbnails

• 2013-01-24 09.28.29panther.jpg
  • 2013-01-24 09.28.45panther.jpg

Edited by stej, 27 February 2013 - 09:45 AM.

#2 SHTF Slingshots

SHTF Slingshots

Alpha and Omega

• Registered
  • 409 posts
  • LocationMerthyr Tydfil

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:36 AM

Wow, I'm surprised you are going to trade that thing. it's an impressive slingshot.

Not to your tastes I take it?

Well, good luck finding a trade.

#3 stej

stej

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 819 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:45 AM

You are right, it's impressive. And even much more when it gets proper wooden handle. Anyway, It's quite big for my hand and I would like to try something else. Agile Toucan / Merlin are about the same price so I won't loose too much if somebody wants to trade it. I also have Black eagle (http://www.dankung.c...ndle-p-308.html ) and it fits better in my hand.

#4 SHTF Slingshots

SHTF Slingshots

Alpha and Omega

• Registered
  • 409 posts
  • LocationMerthyr Tydfil

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

Oh, it's a big slingshot then?

I was considering maybe buying a dunkung panther in the future but maybe it'll wind up being too big.

Thanks for the potential heads-up anyway.

#5 stej

stej

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 819 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

You won't find out until you buy it :) If you tell me how to show you how big it is, I can take picture tomorrow, no problem.

#6 PUNISHER

PUNISHER
  • Registered
  • 91 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

I have a toucan agile I might be interested in trading.

#7 stej

stej

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 819 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

Sent a PM.

#8 stej

stej

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 819 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

As nobody is interested, I'm open to other possibilities. Steel/alu slingshot prefered..

#9 Catapultkraig

Catapultkraig

100 Post Club

• Registered
  • 106 posts
  • LocationSunderland

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:33 PM

How much do you want in in uk northeast looking to buy it please

#10 Thistle

Thistle

Resigned

• Resigned
  • 363 posts
  • LocationBye, Bye

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

Recently I bought Dankung Panther. It's precisely made shooter and also can be banded very strong bands. Anyway, I would like better something like Dankung Agile Toucan or maybe Marlin as it looks similar to Toucan

I just happened to notice this slingshot has the Jörg Sprave signature. You should emphasize this. Isn't this a 'limited edition' -- no longer available with the Sprave signature??? If true, then this would put it in a slightly higher category as a collector's item. I hope you find an equivalent satisfying trade. If I had one of these others  that you wanted, I'd trade for sure.

#11 stej

stej

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 819 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:30 AM

ow much do you want in in uk northeast looking to buy it please

I'd like to do a trade.. If you would like to buy it, just go to Dankung. The postage is pretty cheap and the slingshot costs 39$ now. I don't think it's too much for this one..

#12 stej

stej

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 819 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

Recently I bought Dankung Panther. It's precisely made shooter and also can be banded very strong bands. Anyway, I would like better something like Dankung Agile Toucan or maybe Marlin as it looks similar to Toucan

I just happened to notice this slingshot has the Jörg Sprave signature. You should emphasize this. Isn't this a 'limited edition' -- no longer available with the Sprave signature??? If true, then this would put it in a slightly higher category as a collector's item. I hope you find an equivalent satisfying trade. If I had one of these others  that you wanted, I'd trade for sure.

That would be great, but I don't think it is from limited edition. Or at least they don't mention that on their website. Then.. it's probably an average slingshot :) but designed by Jörg Sprave. It's much better slingshot with custom wooden handle, but I didn't go for it, didn't have time to invest.. That's maybe why I would like to trade it.

#13 Catapultkraig

Catapultkraig

100 Post Club

• Registered
  • 106 posts
  • LocationSunderland

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:42 AM

Hi I would like to buy it if you would sell it then you can buy the one you want on ebay the £38 brand new

#14 beaverman

beaverman

100 Post Club

• Registered
  • 160 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

are you still looking to trade it? i am going to buy one, maybe you send me yours and i will order what you want from dankung and have it sent to you?

#15 stej

stej

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 819 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

Already sold..

--Click to Remove Ads--