#821 coveman

coveman

100 Post Club

• Registered
  • 191 posts
  • LocationMt Pilio-Greece

Posted 25 December 2016 - 10:24 AM

Hello Friends,

It was time to shoot some Hungarian cards as well :) no problem with the French / Poker card, but the graphic details are closer to my heart on our version :)

Natural latex - 0.030" - 1" to 3/4" taper 7" active length- Roo pouch (SimpleShot) - Draw length 32" - Anchor: corner of mouth - 10m/33ft - 8°C/46F - Steel ball 10,5mm/~13/32" - Card: Hungarian Pack / The Red King http://www.wopc.co.uk/hungary/seasons

Thank you for watching and wish a great holiday for everyone!

Take care :wave:

Mark

Another impressive shooter! Well done Tremoside ! Inspiring videos in here for sure.

#822 Charles

Charles

4000+ Post Club

• Moderators Moderators
  • 10,756 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:13 PM

Hey, Tremoside!!! Glad you finally got your badge. I am sorry it took so long. Our fearless leader, NightKnight, was out of town for the holidays, but I knew he would get to it when he returned.

Cheers .... Charles

#823 GZK-CHINA

GZK-CHINA

100 Post Club

• Registered
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSuzhou city of China

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:19 PM

Got home from work and gave it a go.Moving on to 25 meter. I can't do that one in the yard though.

https://www.youtube....h?v=PlXHZcHU_Lw

Holy Zeus, TF!!! That was great shooting!

Cheers ..... Charles

Dear Charles,I'm GZK-CHINA,you should be impressed with me——A persistent slingshot enthusiast like you.Now,my team has successfully developed a new band——GZK-BAND for slingshot.After lots of shooter's test, We found that this product is more comprehensive than other properties, including Thera-band.Of course, this is only the conclusion of Chinese slingshoters.So, I look forward that foreign friends can also test this product, especially experts like you!Could you send me your specific address,then I send you an international express as soon as possible.By the way,The GZK-BAND has five thickness specifications: 0.54mm\0.58mm\0.66mm\0.72mm\0.80mm. My Email 623676751@qq.com,Look forward to your reply! Regards,GZK.

#824 Tag

Tag

3000 Post Club

• Silver Sponsor Silver Sponsor
  • 3,576 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:53 AM

Congratulations

#825 Charles

Charles

4000+ Post Club

• Moderators Moderators
  • 10,756 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:44 AM

Got home from work and gave it a go.Moving on to 25 meter. I can't do that one in the yard though.

https://www.youtube....h?v=PlXHZcHU_Lw

Holy Zeus, TF!!! That was great shooting!

Cheers ..... Charles

Dear Charles,I'm GZK-CHINA,you should be impressed with me——A persistent slingshot enthusiast like you.Now,my team has successfully developed a new band——GZK-BAND for slingshot.After lots of shooter's test, We found that this product is more comprehensive than other properties, including Thera-band.Of course, this is only the conclusion of Chinese slingshoters.So, I look forward that foreign friends can also test this product, especially experts like you!Could you send me your specific address,then I send you an international express as soon as possible.By the way,The GZK-BAND has five thickness specifications: 0.54mm\0.58mm\0.66mm\0.72mm\0.80mm. My Email 623676751@qq.com,Look forward to your reply! Regards,GZK.

That is VERY kind of you, GZK. I will send you an email.   :wave:

Cheers ..... Charles

--Click to Remove Ads--