For a while now I've had some asking for an A+ designed tube shooter for hunting, so since Madison Parker has so brilliantly blazed the trail in this area I'll follow. The technology and philosophy is definitely and unashamedly "Parker" inspired with a few twists from me.
NOTE: It is pictured here with Theraband Silver 14" bands but since I ran out of my 2011 stock I found that the new roll is twice as strong and unusable in my opinion.
I have since found an equivalent strong powered amber color Surgical Latex Tube that all band assemblies will now be made with.
***Here are some NEW 2013 PICS of it and it's little (but strong) brother the BTH 2.0
Also shows our new Hunter Sage Green color that is now standard on both ....
This is a Beast that's not for the weak and may require building up to by many!!!! It is plain and simple a tool to deliver HEAVY ammo to game in hunting, survival, or primitive living situations to improve the chances of bagging a meal!!!
***NEW for Fall 2012***
Now available from A+ Slingshots...
The "BIG TUBE HUNTER!!!!!"
$60 + shipping
It features a beefed up slightly altered version of our award winning "pinky grip" PS-3 frame, but this is a whole different approach for us.
Our main design goals were...
• Survival and primitive living friendly
• Frame and fork tips designed for Big tubes.
• Band Longevity (nothing beats tubes in this department)...with care up to 2000 shots possible.
• Made for Extra Strong Big tubes.
• Made to be shot with a long stretch draw to shoulder NOT target style.
• Made to deliver extra heavy 5/8" steel ammo and large rocks if needed for hunting performance.
My son Caleb, my bird dog Samwise and I love it!!!
Edited by A+ Slingshots, 18 June 2013 - 02:41 PM.