3 replies to this topic

#1 Wingshooter

Wingshooter

1000 Post Club

• Vendors Supporting Vendor
  • 1,370 posts
  • LocationNorth Las Vegas NV

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

For those of you that haven't seen it yet here is the bag setup that I am offering on my web site. Your choice of slingshot, The heavy duty canvas pouch. And a second set of tubes. The pouch has a small front pocket to carry the extra set of tubes. www.footbridge.org

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCF0007.JPG

#2 LBurnett

LBurnett

500 Club

• Moderators Moderators
  • 576 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:29 PM

This is a good idea, I must get one of your slings soon.

Cheers Luke

#3 capnjoe

capnjoe

1000 Post Club

• Gold Sponsor Gold Sponsor
  • 1,971 posts
  • Locationover there

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

What a package deal! A sweet looking shooter and a pouch too. You're tempting me!

I keep ammo (in a Crown Royal bag) in the front pouch and an extra set up and ties in a zip-lock on the floor of the big pouch. Also, some bubble gum.

I feel validated knowing that someone else is using that pouch for the same purpose. My wife said I was "ate-up," but I hear that from a lot of people...

Very fine work, sir.

#4 Wingshooter

Wingshooter

1000 Post Club

• Vendors Supporting Vendor
  • 1,370 posts
  • LocationNorth Las Vegas NV

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

This is a good idea, I must get one of your slings soon.

Cheers Luke

What a package deal! A sweet looking shooter and a pouch too. You're tempting me!

I keep ammo (in a Crown Royal bag) in the front pouch and an extra set up and ties in a zip-lock on the floor of the big pouch. Also, some bubble gum.

I feel validated knowing that someone else is using that pouch for the same purpose. My wife said I was "ate-up," but I hear that from a lot of people...

Very fine work, sir.

Thanks Guys in a few days I am going to offer the Wingshooter cap in digital camo also. Every thing the well outfitted stump shooter needs.

--Click to Remove Ads--