Slingshots Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slingshotforum Online Tournament - Entries - May 2012

12K views 141 replies 21 participants last post by  catburn 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Post your entries here for May 2012. Be sure to include your video and state what division the entry is for.

Rules have been updated and clarified. Check them out here before you enter.

Current Entries and Scores:

NOVICE
Richblades - 4
All Buns Glazing - 5 - Winner, Novice Class
Jodi (Mrs. MJ) - 4
BEGINNER
Jodi - 25pts
Richblades - 45pts
BoKennedy - 55pts
Intermediate
LGD - 40pts

Catburn - 70pts
Kipken - 60pts
EXPERT
Pop Shot (and John Rambo) - 95

PRO
M_J - 90pts
Rayshot - 100pts
Kenny Cannon - 100pts
Philly - 100pts
Peresh - 85pts
Flatband - 70pts
CVArcher - 60pts

Open
Beanflip - 10pts
MJ - 12pts
Pop Shot - 15pts
Bullseye Ben - 10pts
Catburn -12pts
LGD - 9pts
Rayshot - 16pts

See less See more
#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
My Entry for May, Pro division I guess since I can't say I always expect 4 or 5 bulls. SCORE; 100

Ok, one confession the camera problem I mention in frustration isn't the camera but me the operator having the problem. Stinkin' complicated multi setting camera!! On second thought, there must be something wrong with the camera, right? Has to be the camera. Of course it's the camera.

But, maybe I should be frustrated more.

#12 ·
Good shooting Ray.
Philly

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
here's my entry. expert class, i guess. 95 points. hope it doesn't stand! I'm posting a score for you guys to chase! any questions bout the range, see my verification video. kinda frustrating with the neighbor talking to me and the goat and dog trying to play with me/make me walk them.

pop

Reactions: All Buns Glazing
#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
To Popshot, Three things... ok four.

1) Great shooting especially with the distractions. Goats, dogs, a woman in the background, and a fluttering target!

2) you will definitely be moving up to the Pro with the way you shoot

3) The goat makes me laugh.

4) maybe you should be tied for top spot with the fluttering target and distractions. I am impressed.

#21 ·
Ray- thanks, it's the polar opposite of your situation, totally silent, all business 1,2,3,4,5 =100pts in the bank. And yeah, the goat's hilarious. You should see him and the dog chase each other around.

#24 ·
C'mon, you know you got 100, I wanna see a shootout

#28 · (Edited by Moderator)
ok here's my entry. I shot it twice. The first time my double tapped my camera and shut it off. The second time is the video you see.

Slingshot - WRP. Bands - TB Gold, 3/4 inch straight, 10 inches. Pouch - Pigskin Double Cupped from Gary Flatband Miller.

Both were the same score.

Pro Division - 100.

Heres the image of the outer most shot in the group to prove it cut the line.
Material property Font Circle Home appliance Auto part

Attachments

#34 ·
Here is my entry in the Pro division with a score of 100. I have included a photo showing the outside most shot within a group of four of the five shots to show that the shot cut the line.

Attachments

Reactions: KennyCannon
#35 ·
I wish i had a narrator. nice shooting, philly

#36 ·
Thanks Pop, it is great having two shooters in the same house, Kenny and I compete daily, keeps us sharp.
Philly

#40 ·
Thanks, good to see you back Greg.
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.