Jacktrevally

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 892 posts
  • LocationMRU

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:20 PM

Hi,

Just wondering.

Is there any company or individual selling tubes in 10-30m rolls cheaper or within the price range of Dankung? 1745, 2050, 1842, 2040 in order of preferences.

Looking for about $8+ shipping for 1745 for 10m.

Just asking because if I do know of any, I'll be more than happy to have them noted for future reference.

Or anyone doing loop bandset 4 strand 1745, 4 strand 2050 and 8 strand 2040? Price?

Kevin.

#2 NaturalFork

NaturalFork

Shooting a slingshot is the greatest form of meditation.

• Bronze Sponsor Bronze Sponsor
  • 5,582 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:23 PM

Trulytexas sells them. They are more expensive than dankung but they offer free shipping.

#3 rubberpower

rubberpower

250 Post Club

• Registered
  • 380 posts
  • LocationOK

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:51 PM

I just bought a bunch off of E Bay at a very reasonable price. Fast shipping and good product.

#4 Jacktrevally

Jacktrevally

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 892 posts
  • LocationMRU

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:31 PM

Thanks guys, I'll take note.

#5 crapshot

crapshot

500 Post Club

• Registered
  • 517 posts
  • Locationmichigan

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:45 AM

maybe tubeman could be of help or mj he shoots alot chinese tubes assemblies

#6 Jacktrevally

Jacktrevally

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 892 posts
  • LocationMRU

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:39 PM

I haven't log in my Ebay account for like 8 years now! Lol can't even remember my login!

I can't find any cheaper than Dankung? Any other source around?

#7 THWACK!

THWACK!

Resident American humorist, magician and faux intellect

• Silver Sponsor Silver Sponsor
  • 500 posts
  • LocationUSA, thank you

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:29 PM

Hi,

Just wondering.

Is there any company or individual selling tubes in 10-30m rolls cheaper or within the price range of Dankung? 1745, 2050, 1842, 2040 in order of preferences.

Looking for about $8+ shipping for 1745 for 10m.

Just asking because if I do know of any, I'll be more than happy to have them noted for future reference.

Or anyone doing loop bandset 4 strand 1745, 4 strand 2050 and 8 strand 2040? Price?

Kevin.

Try AliBargain.com, in Beijing

#8 Jacktrevally

Jacktrevally

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 892 posts
  • LocationMRU

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:58 PM

Thank you.

any good experience buying from them? Actually my isp doesn't allow me to access their site. I had a look though and saw 1842 tubin for about $11, looks o.k.

Will do a search later for 1745 and 2050.

#9 marcus sr

marcus sr

1000 Post Club

• Banned
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:42 AM

im getting bandsets with pouch for approx 5.50 for ten jack,there tied at the pouch and dont slip,where the ones that arent tied slip out the tube fixing after 3 shots

#10 Jacktrevally

Jacktrevally

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 892 posts
  • LocationMRU

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:48 AM

Cheers Marcus. Noted, I've to buy myself some pre-tied and length cut of 20m.

I've enough 1745 until Christmas, I'll order in a couple of month before stock ends.

BTW, how much is their shipping cost?

#11 marcus sr

marcus sr

1000 Post Club

• Banned
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:42 AM

there cost was free worldwide
heres the item number,sorry mate wont let me post a link

Item number: 290580394968

be sure if you order to specify tied at pouch,these people will go out of the way to help you,ive dealt with them on numerous occasions,last free gift i recieved was a slingshot holster lol

Edited by marcus sr, 15 September 2011 - 05:47 AM.

#12 Jacktrevally

Jacktrevally

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 892 posts
  • LocationMRU

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:46 AM

Smashing! $11 for 20m, free shipping! They'll be adding a new customer to their list soon!

#13 THWACK!

THWACK!

• 500 posts
  • LocationUSA, thank you

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:11 AM

Thank you.

any good experience buying from them? Actually my isp doesn't allow me to access their site. I had a look though and saw 1842 tubin for about $11, looks o.k.

Will do a search later for 1745 and 2050.

Yes Jack,
Received from them yesterday 20m 1842 and 10m 2040.
You're right, the price is very good.
Great folks to do business with - I had a little trouble ordering through their website so I contacted customer service. They were great - found the "glitch", fixed it, and for my frustration, sent the 2040 for no extra charge.
If you need to, use a buddy's computer with a different ISP.

Good luck.

#14 THWACK!

THWACK!

• 500 posts
  • LocationUSA, thank you

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:22 AM

JACK -

Assuming you eventually receive the tubes from Alibargain, be careful opening the cardboard box with a sharp blade. The tubes are in plastic bags with no other protection around them, so don't cut the transparent box sealing tape deeply.

#15 Jacktrevally

Jacktrevally

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 892 posts
  • LocationMRU

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:06 AM

Thank you.... I'll be careful.

I was a bit worried not finding a company around to buy tubes from as to be honest, I'll avoid using Dankung, just in a last resort situation.

Oh they have the amber tubing that Dankung doesn't have. Going to order some 2040, 1842, 1745 and 2050 in a few weeks time.

I've too many package in the mail right now! 6 in all from the U.S!

Still looking to buy more slingshot.... I've to stop buying, I think to stop that frenzy, I need to get a heirloom slingshot and that would be it....

#16 THWACK!

THWACK!

• 500 posts
  • LocationUSA, thank you

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:20 AM

Thank you.... I'll be careful.

I was a bit worried not finding a company around to buy tubes from as to be honest, I'll avoid using Dankung, just in a last resort situation.

Oh they have the amber tubing that Dankung doesn't have. Going to order some 2040, 1842, 1745 and 2050 in a few weeks time.

I've too many package in the mail right now! 6 in all from the U.S!

Still looking to buy more slingshot.... I've to stop buying, I think to stop that frenzy, I need to get a heirloom slingshot and that would be it....

Well Jack,

Just a couple of days ago, I received, from TexShooter, his modified Saunders Hawk slingshot. It has his double-bands and a foam grip to attach to the handle. Super-powerful and a pleasure to shoot. And, it will accept bands or tubes. : )

I know you need to cut back on your ss purchases, I just wanted you to know that this particular ss is a real winner, and a favorite of many forum members. The rest is up to you.

#17 Jacktrevally

Jacktrevally

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 892 posts
  • LocationMRU

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:34 AM

I was thinking in the line of a wooden slingshot but now I'm exploring metal too since I've seen some beautiful metal cast slingshot. I'm looking for an outstanding piece of work that I can use, display and pass on.

I've a fix amount I've set myself and once spent it will be o.k, no more slingshot craving! Lol, that's why I need to choose well!

#18 THWACK!

THWACK!

• 500 posts
  • LocationUSA, thank you

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:18 AM

I was thinking in the line of a wooden slingshot but now I'm exploring metal too since I've seen some beautiful metal cast slingshot. I'm looking for an outstanding piece of work that I can use, display and pass on.

I've a fix amount I've set myself and once spent it will be o.k, no more slingshot craving! Lol, that's why I need to choose well!

"No more slingshot craving..."
Hah! As if that's humanly possible!
Aquisition syndrome is non-rehabilative. Why do I have half a dozen tinwhistles/pennywhistles, a dozen harmonicas, two fiddles/violins, half a dozen archery bows, several firearms, 70 or so books about dogs, many books about the subject of magic/survival skills/professional cooking/books and CD's/DVD's on instrument playing, etc. etc. etc.

You can't win! There's no rehab for us!
Buy! Buy!

#19 Jacktrevally

Jacktrevally

750 Post Club

• Registered
  • 892 posts
  • LocationMRU

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:39 AM

Lol, don't encourage me!

I've no money left orelse I'll have to drop my other hobby....

#20 THWACK!

THWACK!

• 500 posts
  • LocationUSA, thank you

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:46 AM

Lol, don't encourage me!

I've no money left orelse I'll have to drop my other hobby....

Understood- I've all the books and other study material, all the Basswood, and all the tools and accessories for woodcarving, for a couple of months now, and I've yet to find the time to get started with it. Some hobbies take priority. It's like having to be a triage nurse at the hospital. So stressful! Maybe I shouldn't have retired - life would be simpler*

*...and if you believe that, I've got some prime property in Mexico to sell to you...

--Click to Remove Ads--